Monday, November 3, 2014

Affirmations 140210 - Claiming My Life for Truth

Originally written on February 10, 2014, edited:

I need not pay attention so much to all my little feelings. It's making me overthink everything. I will plan as best as I can, and try to sow the right things for my future, trusting and praying that God speak to me in a way that speaks to me, as he always has before, if there is a better way to go. In the moment I will listen to my intuition, if something feels like light and life. If I see truth and love and life and light in potential in people, as I have been seeing more, I will pull it out and show them. I will not do that with the negative problem things I may see, if I even notice that. I'm going to pursue God just as I pursued the truth. I want to be in love with him and I intend to. I know that everything good in my life has come from Him. He may have used this spirit or that to get it done, but if I focus on that, I may be missing the point. Everything I do should come from love and for the sake of others more than myself. Including truth. I will not obey a spirit, emotion, or intuition that tells me to be a dick, because I BELIEVE there is always a better way to get the same thing done. I will not listen to my brain when it tells me that there is no other way or that this way is good enough. Because 'good enough' never is. As God is my witness I am going to be a loving person, restored to the purity that I once knew, and now know that God wants it for me. My strength as a man will be nothing but the strength of Jesus the truth, my faith and love in him, and the passion He fills my heart with. Anger is not allowed. A transgression towards me will be used as love toward others. I will forgive every person and hold no grudges or debts. Every problem I experience will yield a solution for others. Every pain I feel will be used to soothe the hearts of my brothers and sisters. I will give away whatever I can, wherever God allows. I will inquire more than I conclude. I will speak only to uplift, and will not assume my words above actions, the words of others, nor above the word of God. I will love the truth the Lord my God with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my strength, and with whatever else I have. Everything I own is not owned by me, but by Jesus. My old sinful self will be driven out of existence; I will burn it in the fire of the righteous walk until I fear no more, and I will walk forever with God.


I believe that I am loved.
I believe that I am healed.
I believe that I am worth spending time with.
I believe that I am made whole in Jesus Christ.
I believe that nothing can stop the truth justice and love of God.
I believe that the destruction of my own limiting beliefs will free others.
I believe there is power in the name of Jesus.
I believe that my life shall not be ruled by the princes and principalities.
I believe I will have riches in Jesus, and that heaven will pour down on me whatever I need, and whatever everyone around me needs.
I believe that God's vision will be my vision.
I believe I can and will walk in righteousness, but I will not curse myself when I fail.
I believe it is okay to be alone.
I believe God's sword can and does cut through everything bad, so that I am free to love and live with open arms.
I believe that nothing can stop the truth, and that the world is loved whether it likes it or not.
I believe I can free others from oppression with nothing but love for both the oppressed and oppressor, with the power of the Holy Spirit.


I believe I will do it.

No comments: